Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sanjay Dutt would not Allow His Daughter Trishala Dutt to Act

The actor says he is not in favour of his daughter joining Bollywood, as women in his family have never been actresses, including mom Nargis who left acting after marriage.

Trishala Dutt

Trishala Dutt was quoted a while back in a magazine as saying: “My dad has never said ‘no’ to me for Bollywood. Yes, I know he would not approve. But he does have a soft spot for me, so I think it will be okay later on.”

Sanjay, however, says, “It’s news to me. She hasn’t discussed her future plans with me. Anyway, my dad would have been completely against he"

Says Sanjay Dutt, “I am not supportive of her becoming an actress,” he says, adding, “In the Dutt family line, women have never been actresses – including my sisters Namrata and Priya. My mom (Nargis) gave up acting when she got married and was a devoted mother and housewife and so was Richa (his first wife).”

Sanjay has also apparently told Maanayata that if they have a daughter, she has to know right from the beginning that an acting career is not an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment